Friday, March 3, 2017

Walking Boston (The Trillium Stories)

So work sent me to Boston this past October to hang with Harpoon Brewery for their Octoberfest weekend. We were a small group of like minded adventurers that put up with me making them walk all over the city. Well I thought they didn't mind being on foot exploring but boy was I wrong.

So I am nearly 6 months removed from this trip but I wanted to put some words to the pictures on this draft. This was the first time I was able to get to Trillium and they were open. We bought one can of everything available and watched trash TV in the hotel. It was grey and rainy the weekend we were there. I get so annoyed with Uber tabs when I am stuck places with out a car.



So we through caution to the wind and drank from the plastic hotel cups. I really enjoyed all the beers and the trip in general. The soggy shrimp roll that I had the Saturday night before left was a big let down. I'm more and more in love with Boston. This jet blue credit card and the Bruins need to come back into my life soon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment