Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Diabolik (Mad Fox Brewing)


    Fall's Church Virginia, the little city, is really just the narrow section of route seven right before you get to seven corners. I have to hand in to you nova, you do a good job of hiding the projects, which I found while looking for parking. I have been to mad fox brewery three times since I have been working in the area. My first trip was purely out of curiosity and for a growler. I was without huge box truck and had to check things out. I was blown away how nice the restaurant was. The bar has twelve centrally located taps, and six cask pumps. I ave heard that the food is uber gourmet, but jam waiting to make that weekend trip with friends to eat there.
    I have been told to get the orange whip, which hasn't been available. I have had an English barley wine, and the Belgian strong ale. Both beers have had a high gravity and been a bit on the sweet side. I made the mistake of trying to drink the 64oz growler by myself. From now on I will keep the 32oz growlers in my truck, and they do fit in my lunch bag for travel. I prefer to try the higher gravity selections from this brewery, and eventually I'll get my hands on that orange whip. If you happen in Allstate church, take lots of money and stop by. Remember to bring me back a growler fill. They have a website www.madfoxbrewing.com

No comments:

Post a Comment